Before Pic - (I was actually a couple weeks along, but it's all I could find.)
Pre-pregnancy weight:
120 lbs (It was 115 with Dean, couldn't get rid of that last 5 lbs)
1st trimester
12 weeks: 123 lbs/3 lbs gained
2nd trimester
16 weeks: 115 lbs/8 lbs lost (due to gallbladder surgery)
24 weeks: 129 lbs/12 lbs gained
3rd trimester
30 weeks: 136 lbs/16 lbs gained in total (whoa!)
Cravings:
eel sushi (no worries, this kind is preggo safe)
jalepeno poppers
Olive Garden's Ravioli Di Portobello
Cookie dough ice cream (that was short lived, yuck!)
* I'd gained more weight by this time with Dean so I was actually getting frustrated when I was around 20 weeks and still had NO baby bump! People at church kept asking, "oh, you're pregnant?" and assuming I was only a couple weeks along. Luckily (never thought I'd consider it lucky) Eli "popped" around 22 weeks and has been visibly growing ever since. I'm pretty sure the lack of visibilty was due to the surgery.
I would like to point out that I gained 37 lbs total with Dean . I want to gain less this time around (don't we all?) since it's so hard to lose all the weight. However, don't get me wrong. As I munch on my slice of extra-chocolate fudge cake, I am definitely not restricting myself to a healthy diet by any means. We'll just see how it goes. I only have 9 weeks left, so maybe I'll only gain another 10-12 lbs (if I'm lucky and/or if I put my cake down).
5 comments:
It's about time! :) I'll be waiting...
I've also been waiting for an update from you! As for the 5lb thing, I couldn't shed the last 5 lbs either before this baby. I didnt realize you had your gallbladder out, ouch! As for the cravings.....eel sushi - never had that one, I think I'd be afraid to try, lol. I'm excited to see pictures!
Yeah, I hate that evil last 5 lbs! I was doing so well and then hit a brick wall. Hopefully I won't be left with another 5 unsheddable lbs with baby #2. (Sad that now I am willing to deal with the first 5 so long as that's it - haha.) I always tell Dev that I donated my body to the cause - minus my gallbladder and plus several lbs later - it's so, so true.
yeah you definitely don't look as big as last time. I started at a smaller weight with Logan, but I had also drastically lost weight after going off birth control and then getting pregnant right away, so I don't count it :)
Put the cake down!....lol - like I'm one to talk - I ate a whole box of orange sticks today, worth all 900 calories :) Really, you look great, thanks for posting pictures for all to see!
Post a Comment