10.18.2007

My Son, The Cracker (pun intended)

Finally, he likes hats! Of course, these days, we use the word "hat" loosely because he will stick anything on his little head and wear it proudly. The RITZ box: case and point. He doesn't look amused in the pictures but he really walked around playing with it on his head for about thirty minutes before we took it away. Silly boy!

5 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

haha...cracker...that reminds me of our friend at byu-i who named their cat cracker. Remember that?

The Bluths said...

I'm glad you put up a new post, I couldn't stand that last picture.

Now why would you take away a perfectly good cracker hat? What mean parents. :)

S. Fantasia said...

I deleted the picture you're talking about so it makes it seem like you meant the car pictures. Heehee. :o) That's funny.

tiff snedaker said...

For some reason - I can't see the video? :(
Love the cracker box hat - hey whatever works!? ROTFL

S. Fantasia said...

Yeah, I tried Blogger's video tool and it isn't very good. I'll have to use Photobucket when I have some time. :o)