Domo Arrigato, Mr. Roboto! What a fun little robot party we had. And what a joy that it's over. I love throwing parties, but they are hard work!
Most importantly...
Happy birthday to Dean-bean! Oh, how I can't even believe you are five years old already. Where on Earth does the time go? Just yesterday you were our sweet, new, first baby boy. And now you are our mature, helpful, loving young man. You are so wise beyond your years sometimes that I have to remind myself that you are not thirty-two-and-a-half. And then you giggle that sweet, innocent little giggle and I remember you are my baby boy - always an forever. I love you SO much (times "ten-hundred-million", as you always say)! You are my FAVORITE five-year-old in the whole universe, I promise.
1 comment:
It was nice seeing you today at the movies! Dean's Robot party looks so fun. What a cute idea!
Post a Comment