7.06.2010
{what every mother should remember}
Let's face it, we all need a reminder every now and then that no matter how great our struggles seem, we are serving our Heavenly Father by loving, nurturing, teaching and caring for our (and more importantly, His) sweet little ones. I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it too important not to pass on. Especially because, for me, raising a 4-year old, a 2-year old and a 1-year old seems really hard and exceptionally overwhelming some days. I needed to hear the loving words of a prophet reminding me that the Lord is on my side and that He understands that times will be tough. I also needed to hear that He trusts me and supports me. The video (link below) comforts mothers and reminds us that motherhood is an "eternal partnership with God". We are not alone. It also reminds us to, as mothers, "cherish that role that is so uniquely [ours]".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYLKVgwztY&feature=player_embedded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, too, needed to hear this message. It was a perfect reminder and a perfect time.
It is amazing how often that happens. =)
Post a Comment