6.03.2010

{i love to see the temple}




Dean is so fascinated with the temple these days and since I needed to pick up a few things from the distribution center today, I decided it would be a great opportunity for us to enjoy the beautiful temple grounds. Especially because the weather was only in the mid 70s - a welcome change from the usual 90s we've been having.

I'm so thankful for the Temple. Even spending the mere 8 minutes that I did in the distribution center this morning made my day feel brighter. It's so peaceful. I am thankful that Dean, though still too young to visit the inside of the Temple, already appreciates how important it is to Mommy and Daddy, and to our family. And he always remembers to be thankful for the Temple in his prayers, too. He is such a sweet little boy.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Isn't it sweet how all little kids love the temple? You look so pretty too with your kids all around you. I love it.