A college roommate of mine came for a visit over the weekend and I had so much fun seeing her again! Jenna and I have the same-aged kids now (almost exactly, in fact), so it was extra fun to see our little people play together. Last time we saw one another, we were attending eachother's baby showers. That was over four years ago.
It's so amazing how time flies. Jenna used to tease that Devin and I would get married someday. I don't think even she knew why that joke began, really (do you, Jenna?), but I never took it seriously because Dev and I were barely just acquaintances at the time. Well, lo and behold, this friend of mine has some psychic potential because about two years after she started teasing, we started dating and ended up getting married. Crazy.
At one point Jenna asked if we ever felt too immature to be parents. After all, we were all - Jenna included - pretty goofy and care free in college. I told her I always feel too immature to be a mother of three, but that it's mostly because I still get carded at Walmart and Lowes for buying caulking and spray paint (which you only have to be 17 to buy). Haha.
I can't wait to see you again, Jenna! PLEEEEAAAASE come back soon!
1 comment:
I feel immature everyday...
Post a Comment