We enjoyed Thanksgiving with wonderful friends this year. I wish I would have remembered to take a group photo but, alas, I did not. So these are all I have. But a lack of photos means a lot of fun in most cases, and this was no exception. We spent the day at our friends', Elizabeth and Caleb Severson, home and it was such wonderful fun. In attendance were also the Severson's sweet kids, Sofia and Caleb as well as the Mills family (Barry, Bonnie, Samantha, Jordan), the Straw family (Aaron, Danelle, Evan, Chase), and the Stephen family (Cameron, Ruth and their two boys whose names escape me right now for some reason).
It was such a wonderful day and we have so much to be grateful for: a wonderful family, fantastic friends, a loving Savior, as well as our health, home, and happiness. We are so blessed and always appreciate a holiday that helps to remind us so. We are also always appreciative of a holiday that gives us an excuse to eat, in excess, great food. Yummmmmmmm!
Devin made a mighty delicious ham to contribute to the feast (someone else made the turkey) and it turned out marvelous. He used cloves, brown sugar, butter and some Devin-style TLC. Way to go, babe.
1 comment:
SUCH a cute pic of Ava on her tummy. I wish we could keep them this age forever. She is adorable!
Post a Comment