I can't believe our little monster is 2 already! Well, it's not official until November 10th but we celebrated early so we could have a Halloween-themed party. We served mummy personal pizzas, monster eyeball deviled eggs, white chocolate banana ghosts, foaming swamp juice with floating worms inside and, of course, all the candy these little punks could handle. It was so much fun. Though, there is that unspoken rule that every event has to have a hiccup and we, too, had ours. The camera choked up during pinata time so we didn't end up getting photos of Samantha or Benson taking their swings - so bummed. Otherwise, it was a great day.
I think I'll take charge of the picture-taking next time because Devin got a little distracted outside and didn't get Eli (with the help of Grandpa) busting the pinata open and he also didn't get him blowing out his candles either. Sorry Dev, but kinda two of the most IMPORTANT moments of the day and you missed both. Not to mention, there is not even one photo of cute Samantha, one of Eli's little girlfriends! Oh well. I do have to say it's nice to be in some of the photos for once and not behind the camera the whole day. I guess I can't have it both ways, huh?
1 comment:
what cute kids came to the party! :) Thanks for such a fun time! Happy Birthday, Eli!!
Post a Comment