To: DeanFrom: Jesus
That's what Devin wrote on the package from Mommy and Daddy (He can't be normal and write Santa). We allowed him to open one present early due to the fact that it was Sunday and Grandy and Grandpa are here. They had a blast reading the Bible together.
3 comments:
Wow! I am happy to see that you are blogging again. So much new stuff. I love your pictures and the boys are adorable... and I must say I did laugh a bit at the boppy in the wash. I think I washed mine before, but I never had that problem. Glad it was fixable. Merry Christmas!
I have been checking this blog everyday for over a month, and nothing...what a Christmas present to me when I finally was able to see everything that has been going on for yall! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy opening gifts galore! I hope to see videos of Dean playing with his new toys and what not.
How sweet - good sign that he likes the Bible :) I'm also glad to see you blogging again but I can't see how you probably have your hands really full with 2 boys too.
Post a Comment