12.25.2007

Don't take my cookie.

I was trying to get a picture of Dean in his new hat since he wanted to wear it all morning and he looked so silly (and cute, of course). But, he kept sitting and standing so quickly that I couldn't get a good one. Thus, I decided to employ any parent's best weapon ... a threat. "Dean, you need to sit down please, or Mommy will take your cookie away." It worked like a charm. I got the best picture of all when he heard that. The expression of utter disbelief. I mean, what kind of horrible Mommy takes a cookie away on Christmas? Well, I promise, I didn't take his cookie (and I really never would have) but I did get a really good laugh!

Can you guess which picture it was?
P.S. I gave you a hint.

5 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

That picture is one of the most adorable pictures ever! It reminds me of Home Alone....for some reason! I hope you frame this one!

allison said...

all your pictures are so cute! you did a good job on your blog. looks like you guys had a great christmas. i didn't see you on sunday but from your picture you guys looked really nice!
i'm glad you commented on my blog. i saw your blog on carol kimmons i think... not sure. i saw it somewhere so i put it on my blog too!
i have a present that i need to get to you soon!
allison

tiff snedaker said...

That second to last picture is priceless! That look on his face - how could you take my cookie mom? Love it!

Haley said...

Yah! A new post!! Glad to see everything is going okay (or at least it looks that way...). Dean looks so big now, especially next to Eli. I can't believe my babies will be that close too.

The Bluths said...

Ha that is one funny picture and even more so with the story!