What a fun day this was! We decided, in lieu of the recent move and the hectic state of our life currently, that we would host a joint birthday party for Dean and Ava. That's right, two birds - one stone. Neither of them minded one bit when we promised "not too boyish - not too girly" and actually, when the day was through Dean asked if he could share his party with Ava next year as well. Such a sweet brother.
We held the festivities at the office I work for - though I usually do my work from home. I'm so thankful they allowed us to have it there on their new, shiny basketball court (Thanks Barry!) because it was a blast for the kiddos and the parents alike! We played basketball with our friends while the kids played on the bouncehouse and slide all day. And when I say "all day", I mean it. We ended up staying there, with friends, from 9am until 5pm - it was a great day for all and since there is even a little kitchen area, we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Not to mention, it was free. We may have to host there every year.
(As for Eli, I swear he was in attendance. I guess he was camera shy because he is not really featured in any up-close-and-personals.)
I love this last picture - the "beyblade huddle". Little boys are so fun.


















No comments:
Post a Comment