FYI - We got the house! And we have been beautifying it ever since. It didn't need a lot of work, but the yard was quite a mess so we tackled that first.
Here it is when we first moved in.
Here it is now.
And in the future it will have a red door, black shutters and many more flowers in the garden. But we will probably wait until it cools down in the fall to conquer that. Here is the "doctored" photo I sent with our proposal to the HOA for approval.
Anyway, that's what we've been up to. I have lots of photos of the kids to post but they still remain uunedited or, worse yet, trapped on my camera. Ha! Someday...


4 comments:
Oh how fun!! Can't wait to come see your new house!!!
She's a beauty! Congrats!
Congratulations! It is gorgeous!
Steph! It's time to see more pictures!!! I bet you've done some darling things with it & I can't wait to see :) Hope you are well!
Post a Comment