I found her like this watching TV one day. The boys had their sleeping bags out earlier in the day but Ava didn't have one yet (she does now), so she fancied her own out of a bag laying on the ground.
This was during a play date with all of her friends over. She herded them, like little sheep, one-by-one into the fireplace enclosure and then climbed in and closed up. It's like a little cage and, yet, they were all very amused. Little goofballs!
And this was on my birthday. I celebrated at the elementary school with Dean and the kiddos. It was such a delight to surprise Dean with a happy meal and cupcakes. He is very into birthday celebrations and was a bit bummed that Daddy and I had made a date night that didn't include him, so this was our little "party" together. (On a side note: Dean was so sweet and woke me in the morning of my birthday with a card and a kiss. When I went downstairs he had colored "birthday banners" and placed them all over the house - sooooo cute! He takes such good care of his mommy.) Anyway, I caught Ava scurrying past me like this shortly after getting home from lunch. Can you guess what color cupcake was leftover? I love this little cupcake bandit!
No comments:
Post a Comment