3.10.2011

{potty trained}



Well, this dollhouse was supposed to be a birthday present for little lady in May but once we got it home, it was too big of a hit to store away for a couple months. Even Eli can't get enough and the kids are so cute hovering around it playing with each other. I have admired the fun colors and not-too-girly appearance of this Plan Toys dollhouse for a long time but the Chalet (house) alone is well over $100 and each furniture set is usally around $20 a piece, so I counted it out as an option long ago. And then craigslist happened and I got the whole set of everything for $35 - dollies included. Yipppeeeeeee!

Anyway, Ava earned her gift early since she is now potty trained. Can you believe it?? Who is this girl? I decided to start putting her on the potty one Thursday afternoon in March and by the next day - seriously - she had it down. I love this girl! And she is loving all her new undies - what a champ. She does great at telling us about peepees and doesn't waste any time when we go at home or in public which makes life so easy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Okay...that's just nuts! You are the potty training queen...I'm hiring you on my next...you won't mind coming to Utah, will you?

Jessica said...

That's great. Check you out. Someone gave us a dollhouse and it's amazing how much use it gets at our house too.