Our video camera is lame. On occasion I get it to function well enough to capture a video but not well enough to load to the computer. Thus, I get a lot of backed up video issues. Dev just recorded the kiddos doing whatever it is that they do a couple months ago and I just decided I'd better battle the camera for those recordings. Well, lo and behold, wouldn't ya know there were about 20 videos on there. Ugh. So, here's a bunch you've (and we've) missed.
{Ava - 6 weeks, Eli - 18 months, Dean - 3 yrs. Me trying desperately to get a smile from Ava and her brothers being oh-so helpful.}
{Dean - 3 yrs, Eli - 19 months. Trying to capture their prayers on video.}
{Ava - 3 months. Trying to capture that little giggle on video. I love when they first start to giggle.}
{Ava - 7 months, Eli - 2 yrs, Dean - 3.5 yrs. Ava learned to crawl, Eli and Dean know their ABCs and how to pray (again).}
The END...for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment