
What a joy our sweet little Ava has turned out to be. She is an easy-going baby which is such a blessing to our home. I teased throughout my pregnancy that when she was born she had better be easy since she was giving me such a hard pregnancy and I totally got my wish! She only cries when she's hungry or tired and goes down for sleep without any trouble at all on most nights.
It is already plain to see that she is going to be spoiled. On some nights she wakes once or twice still, which we didn't really allow when the boys were this same age because an 8-month-old is certainly old enough to sleep through the night, but for her we wake up and get her what she needs regardless. We're already wrapped around that cute little finger of hers and her smile is so infectious.
If you think I sound bad, you should see Daddy! Devin is such a sucker for his little girl.
She has been crawling for about a month now and is quite the pro, getting into everything she shouldn't and steering well around the toys we put out for her. I admire her persistence as she seeks out all things paper in this house as it's her favorite thing to eat these days. She constantly reminds me that I need to get the baby gate back up. Oh, and she has 3 teeth right now - one top and two bottom - and she's working on cutting the second top tooth even as I write.
4 comments:
so adorable! love the outfit.
She is beautiful! I love those little shoes. It totally makes me want a girl again. Although a boy would also be so fun.
What a beautiful baby girl! My favorite picture is the first one where she is smiling,very sweet.
8 months....really? Wow, that's crazy. She sure is cute!
Post a Comment