"My buddy, my buuuuddy. Wherever I go, heeee goes. My buddy, my buddy. My buddy and meeeeeee!"


Please tell me someone else remembers this song. (Mostly so I won't feel like a dork.) Well, I do and I had the kid-sister version of this creepy doll. Sad, but so true. Speaking of "my buddy", Dean is totally my little buddy lately and, just as the song says, "wherever I go, heeeee goes". He is so much fun - though still has his not-so-fun-three-year-old moments. I love this kid TO PIECES. My favorite thing he does is every night when I put him to bed he makes me blow him kisses from the door. Then he blows me kisses. Then we both catch those flying-through-the-air-invisible-kisses and put them on our cheeks. It's like our little secret handshake or something and I kinda love that he can't go to bed without them now. (Seriously, one night I forgot and, whoa, did he ever remind me.) Like I said. My buddy.
(Ignore the photo tag. I've been taking photos for people lately with more to come and am fiddling with how I want to label the ones I post, including some of my own. So, just an experiment.)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I remember that commercial. And the song would get stuck in my head. So funny.
That is so funny that you just posted this. I was singing this song to Elliott today...and Patrick reminded that Elliott will never have one. And then I read your post. Too funny. So...yes...I, of course, remember it!!
Oh do I ever remember that song. My brother had one and we would sing it to him all the time - what else are big sisters for, but humiliation?!
Post a Comment