7.05.2009

{a blessing for Ava}


Ava was blessed by her Daddy at a park on the beach on Padre Island the morning of July 5th, 2009. Her grandpa and Uncle Bruce joined the prayer circle while her Mommy, brothers, Grandma, Aunt Tiffany, Aunt Shauna, and cousins looked on.

She was blessed that she may...

- Grow strong in the church,
- be an example to her family and all she may meet,
- have the strength to be a missionary tool to others,
- find someone she loves,
- get married and sealed in one of the holy temples,
- be wise in the world and in the church,
- learn from her family,
- be, overall, a smart, wise and sharp young woman.





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We forgot the camera for the horseback riding on the beach on the morning of July 4th. It was beautiful and uncrowded so we were able to enjoy riding our horses through the surf. I rode a horse named Bi Bi and Devin rode Tomahawk. We also forgot the camera later that day at the beach. The kids enjoyed building sand trenches with their cousins and Dean especially enjoyed boogie boarding with Daddy in the warm water. Eli hated it.

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Looks like you have a fantastic trip! I love looking at all your pictures. You have a beautiful family. I hope I get to meet your kids sometime!! =)

Sarah said...

What a beautiful blessing and beautiful baby!