8.06.2007

Ode to an ice cream cone!


Guess who loves ice cream? ME! Okay, Dean does too. :o)

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I like the fifth pic down where it looks like he is trying to shove the entire cone into his mouth all at once. Way to live it up, Dean.

the milners said...

mmmm... ice cream.

The Bluths said...

Ok I just have to tell you that I got a super duper deal today. At Albertson's they have the General Mills cereal for 10 for $10 deal. So I got 10 items and I had 5 coupons that were buy two get $1 off. So really I got 10 for $5. Then I found out Albertson's takes competitor's coupons so I bought 24 jars of baby food since they had a better selection. The awesome part is that at Albertson's the jars were .44 cents a piece so really they paid me for them. Ha! I spent $6.10 on the whole deal and got a can of coconut milk, 10 boxes of cereal and 24 jars of baby food. Sa-weet!