8.06.2007

Getting Ready For School

This is my first real post for the family website. I'm trying to get everything ready at home before I go back to school. I put up insulation and drywall in the garage. Although it is not finished, I began to paint primer on the walls.

While at work the other day, I received a phone call from Steph about a venomous snake that nearly ate Dean. She told me all about it's square head shape and the redish brown color. We spent a while trying to figure out what it was that was lurking in the jungle out back. I started mowing the lawn tonight, began by weedwacking the area by the swingset which I am almost finished building, when the beast attacked!

I attacked back and won! As you can see, the 1 foot long beast must be a full 1/2 centimeter thick!

3 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

For the record (and in my defense), the snake looked much larger in the light of day (rrriiight). In fact, this one probably isn't the same. I'm pretty sure what I saw was an anaconda. Sure was. :o)

Dave & Chels said...

It looks big to me! (all snakes look big to me, by the way.) And Steph, I believe you that he almost ate Dean. I mean, what else could it have been doing in your backyard???

the milners said...

Guess what we learned on vacation?! There are NO SNAKES in Hawaii! Maybe you should move there... but beware, sharks like to eat people - and with YOUR luck.... hmmm.