Devin and Dean were doing this for a while before I decided to video tape it. Dean was giggling like crazy but was finally starting to tire by the time I began recording - hence the reason he seems happy and exhausted at the same time. They were so funny to watch but Dean had whisker burns on his cheeks and neck by the time Daddy was done (not that he cared at all). Silly boys!
3 comments:
Man, you guys have a cute kid. I do that to Bentley's tummy and he thinks it is the funniest thing in the world!
Too funny - don't you just love to hear him laugh?
ok these are 2 different videos when you watch it with and without sound. Logan was sleeping the first time I viewed it so I didn't turn the sound on and it doesn't look like he is laughing at all, but I turned the sound on today and his laugh is so cute.
Post a Comment