BABY BEACH BUM!
We just got back from a trip to Lake Conroe with some great friends of ours. Dean and I went out on Tuesday morning and Devin joined us on Thursday evening to finish up the week. Unfortunately, I did not get as many pictures as I intended because we were having so much fun that I kept forgetting to grab the camera. However, I did manage to capture a few fun moments. Enjoy!
This water was freezing!
Yet, he still loved it.
He also loves sand...
eating it, that is.
This water was freezing!
Yet, he still loved it.
He also loves sand...
eating it, that is.
Yummy!
"I have a sand mustache"
He walked all around the grass.
And eventually stopped at a little flower.
And then he ate that too.
He even helped Alyssa (7) and Kaili (10) build sandcastles.
Checkin' out the views.
By the way, one of the events I didn't get to photograph that I wish I would have was Devin and Kendall's fishing excursion. They went catfish fishing a couple times and caught tons of fish. The best part was that they did it with Barbie fishing rods that belong to Kendall's daughters. Oh, what fun it would be to have pictures of those goofy boys with their girlie poles. Bummer.
"I have a sand mustache"
He walked all around the grass.
And eventually stopped at a little flower.
And then he ate that too.
He even helped Alyssa (7) and Kaili (10) build sandcastles.
Checkin' out the views.
By the way, one of the events I didn't get to photograph that I wish I would have was Devin and Kendall's fishing excursion. They went catfish fishing a couple times and caught tons of fish. The best part was that they did it with Barbie fishing rods that belong to Kendall's daughters. Oh, what fun it would be to have pictures of those goofy boys with their girlie poles. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment