3.28.2007

Busy, busy little bee!


Dean is getting so big. He is literally learning something new every day (he learned pointing yesterday and drinking from a straw today) and is quite tiring to keep up with since he is always on the move. He definitely tires his Mommy and Daddy out. However, it is so fun to just sit back and watch him explore, which is exactly what I did today as he traveled the room touching and testing anything in his way. He is SO curious, and such a rough-and-tumble little guy. In fact, one of his new favorite activities is to swing from the exterior of his swing seat with his little feet swaying back and forth as he sways. That's our little dare-devil.

3 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

How about you put a video or whatever on your blog that actally works...geeze, what are you some kind of Dolphin?

Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

LOVE the hair. I have big plans for Bentley's hair...as soon as he gets some. I'm so sad we moved from Houston! I never really liked Houston, until we moved to Lubbock! We will have to meet in the middle sometime! -Chels

The Sawyer's said...

Steph, he looks so much like you in this picture! Love the hair! Spikes are so in right now!