Oh, this little girl. Look at that pouty pucker she has. It's no wonder she runs this household.
Our little lady is still a bit light for her age, but more than makes up for it in height. I can't tell you how many times people ask us if she is two years old. Um, not even close, folks. She also makes up for her little size in personality.
I've probably mentioned before, but her first phrase was "here ya go" (sounds like: "hee-a-go") which is one she still uses constantly as she brings us random - often useless - objects from all over the house. She has also discovered shoes. Already. She talks about them constantly and has to be wearing some at all times - such a girl!
She is a bossy little thing and can sure throw a temper tantrum, too. We don't call her "Diva" for nothing. Nope, it's a title well earned.
And perhaps my favorite little Ava-ism, she loves to shout "Deeeeaaaan!?" from all over the house to locate her brothers. Of course, they are currently both "Dean" because she can't figure out how to say "Eli" yet.
We sure love this little goof. And she won't let us forget it either.
4 comments:
She's such a cutey. Great pictures!
"hee-a-go" shut up, that's so stinkin' cute!
Stephanie, she is darling! How are you guys?
She is so adorable. A straight mix between the boys if you ask me. By the way, we got the rug at Ikea ($40!!!) and those jeans are from Walmart, believe it or not. $7.50!!
Why do we girls feel the need to tell the place we got it from PLUS the price? I think it's wierd, even though I do it all the time.
Come visit us!! Day trip. Maybe a Saturday sometime. I'll call you. Or call me. I'm going to stop talking now.
:)
Post a Comment