Somehow the laundry basket transformed into a pirate ship today. And my living room into a shark-infested ocean. The play-doh accessories even became buried treasure. This adventure didn't really assist me in my laundry-folding efforts, which I had big plans for, but Eli was so delighted to play pirate ship (and even cast yours truly as the villainous shark - color me honored). Hey, I'll take any excuse I can to ignore laundry. Now, if only my clean pile wouldn't have become the secret island where the buried treasure needed to be hidden. Oh well. Now, here's to hoping something distracts me from ironing.
He's so ornery sometimes that I forget how much I adore this kid. Two-year-olds are hard work. But, I really can't get enough of that handsome smile, and Eli has the BEST giggle! I'm always thankful when he shares them.
4 comments:
What a funny and cute kid. Eli is a character!
He's so cute. It's so hard to remember how great they are when they are two huh? It takes a lot out of you as a mom. You're probably such a good mom, I'm sure of it!
What a fun way to avoid chores....very creative :)
Post a Comment