Wow! What fun to watch Dean's curious gaze as Devin set off fireworks for the new year. He loved the sparklers most of all but the other fireworks flew up into the sky too quickly for his little eyes to follow the flames. Perhaps by fourth of July he will be able to focus more easily on these rapidly-moving mysteries. (P.S. Dean is actually VERY FAR away from the sparklers. He only looks closer due to the angles that the pictures were taken at. We are very careful parents - we PROMISE!)
2 comments:
Well Dean looks like he is having a ton of fun with the fireworks. Joel also had fun with the fireworks that he was helping set off here for the New Years.
I feel bad that I was so sick when you were close. I hope you had a super dolphine poop freezing time visiting your family! We surely did!
No worries about your illness - it happens. I will come see ya next time we are in WA. Hope you are better. And by the way, I am leaving the dolphin comment so everyone wonders what in the WORLD you are talking about. Hahaha
Luv ya!
Post a Comment